Using ThingLink for Powerful Professional Development

My toolkit is filled with interactive graphics I've created and packed with resources. I use these to successfully jump start the learning of busy educators in places near and far. I frequently update and adapt the resources in my toolkit. They grow with me.

I will be sharing some of my favorite  ThingLink Powered PD resources during a webinar on Tuesday, September 23rd at 8:00 PM EDT. Dan Gallagher will be providing assistance as our webinar moderator so I can share what I've created clearly and efficiently for participants to enjoy. 

Can't make the live broadcast? Sign up to receive the archived video. 


Explore This  Channel of Professional Development Resources

  • Great Ways to Use Google Drive
  • Digital Differentiation - Flexible Learning Paths
  • SAMR Through a Variety of Lenses
  • + More



I hope you will join our next ThingLink Webinar to explore my Toolkit of ThingLink Powered PD Resources. Can't make the live broadcast? Sign up and receive the archived video. 

Sign Up


Share