Presenting Virtually at Superior Tech 4 Teachers


I had the opportunity to present at the Superior Tech 4 Teachers conference on last week. Although I would have loved to present in person, my presentation was shared virtually through a Google HangOut this time.

While I shared my ideas and interactive presentation with a room full of educators, the amazing Jennifer Williams facilitated the session live at the conference. This picture was taken during the session and shared via Twitter. I was able to take a peek into the room immediately following the presentation. This one picture helped me see that there were participants on the other end and they were engaged and following along on their own devices. This one picture made the experience real to me.


After the session Jennifer and I had a conversation via text about the power of a virtual presentation to reach educators beyond those who were actually at the conference. And so,  I'm sharing the presentation here for others to view.






Share